Sunday, 11 December 2016

You did it! Email from Dr Oddwood

Dearest, most splendid students,

Thank you so much for solving the cryptic clue. I was indeed hiding out at Stonehenge. Because of your quick thinking, I was able to slip away from Lord Snatchly and depart via Bristol Airport.

I am heading to Anchorage as we speak. Tomorrow we shall meet for the very first time. Please bring some extra warm clothing to the lesson: coats, hats, scarves, gloves, a thick coat, ear muffs - whatever you have! You will need it as we venture out into the Artic Tundra in search of the Egg of Mantumbi.

You will also need your iPad as you will be writing a recount of your dangerous journey as part of our adventure.

I cannot tell you how excited I am to meet you all at last.

Tally ho and jolly hockey sticks my adventurous little whippersnappers!

Dr J. Oddwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment